Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra Septet with Wynton Marsalis LIVE!
(THIS IS A LIVE PERFORMANCE, NOT A VIRTUAL STREAM)
TUESDAY | OCTOBER 6
DOORS 6:00PM | SHOW 7:30PM
ALL AGES EVENT
NO REFUNDS | ALL SALES FINAL
RAIN OR SHINE
4 MAXIMUM GUESTS PER CAR
- All cars lights must be turned off once you are parked.
- Lawn chairs and small pop-up canopies are allowed to tailgate within your socially-distanced parking spaces
- Masks are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED when guests are sitting outside of the vehicle. Masks are REQUIRED when guests move away from their vehicle space for any reason.
- Each ticket is valid for one parking space with a MAX OF 4 PEOPLE.
- Water IS ALLOWED in sealed containers. No outside food or beverages including alcohol are allowed. Concessions will be available on site.
- No RV's, campers, buses, large vans or box trucks.
- NO uber/lyft drop offs will be allowed. Everyone must arrive in a vehicle with their parking ticket and guests together
- What time should we arrive?
- Gates open at 6PM, performance begins at 7:30PM. Cars will be parked first come, first served toward stage within your purchased section
- Will there be restrooms?
- Yes, indoor bathroom facilites as well as porto-jons will be on hand and cleaned every 15 minutes, cones will be used to ensure social distancing.
- Are we allowed to be outside our vehicle?
- Yes please stay within your vehicle area which is a double socially-distant space
- Will you have concessions?
- Yes, concessions will be open for food and both non and alcoholic beverages. Please maintain social distancing when standing in line for concessions.
- Can I bring alcohol?
- No outside food or beverages please
- Can we reserve spots next to other groups?
- No reserving spots. If groups want to park near each other they must arrive together. We recommend meeting up prior to arriving to ensure we can accommodate you.
- Will I be able to leave anytime during the event or are we stuck in our spot until the end?
- Yes. Please let a staff member know so we can safely guide you out of the lot
If you have any other specific questions not covered here, please reach us via social media DM, or email [email protected] Thank you.